Dempsey enjoying new role

Fulham's Clint Dempsey says he is relishing his advanced role in the side.

The American has scored three goals this season, including the opener in Saturday's 1-1 draw at Wigan Athletic. Dempsey's impressive goalscoring form has come as a result of being moved into attack by manager Lawrie Sanchez, due to striker Brian McBride's knee injury.

favourite aspects

Dempsey told Fulham's official website: "I like being in attack and any time I can attack it's more exciting for me. I enjoy scoring, it's one of my favourite aspects of the game, so getting the opportunity to do that is a dream come true.

"But what's important to me is being on the field and being able to play and, not only that, being able to contribute. I feel that I'm able to do that so I'm enjoying it right now."

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home